- Modern 7 – Storey with 60 Units
- Total 3 Towers – Tower 1 SOLD OUT
- Large Suites From 824 SF – 1197 SF
- STARTING IN THE $200’S parking included
- Total 225 Surface Parking
- Estimated Condo Fees: $0.20 / Sq. Ft (Estimated To Reduce To $0.16 / Sq. Ft Once All Three Towers Are Built)
- Expected Occupancy: Summer 2020 (Tower 1)
Spacious Party Room
State of Art Gym & Fitness Studio
- Address: 1490, 1610 & 1676 BANWELL ROAD, Windsor
- Eastside Community of Windsor
- Easy Access to Detroit and HWY 401
- Next to Trails, Parks and Minutes to Beaches, Dog Park & Shopping
- 9 FT Smooth Ceilings
- Master- Ensuite in All Units
- Extra Large Ensuite Storage/Laundry Room
- LVP Flooring in All Rooms
- SAMSUNG Stainless Steel Appliances + Washer and Dryer
- Quartz Countertops in Kitchen and All Bathrooms
- Porcelain Tile Shower
- WINDSOR NAMED BEST PLACE TO BUY REAL ESTATE IN CANADA – Moneysense June 2019
- 50% Increase In Housing Prices In The Last 5 Years – One Of The Highest Increases Recorded In Ontario
- Windsor’s Population Increased Around 20,000 People Over The Past Two Years Making It The Third Fastest Growing Urban Centre In Canada After Peterborough & Kitchener – Waterloo 520,000 Ontario Population Increase From 2017 - 2018
- University of Windsor – 15,000 Students
- Active Multiple Offer Market With A LOW Supply of Housing
- VEGAS IN CANADA - Famous Caesar Windsor Casino Had $9.2M In Revenue Last Year (2018)
- Windsor Detroit Connection: LIVE, WORK & PLAY Short Bridge Ride To Detroit – Enjoy Cheaper Flights, Sports Games, Gas, Food & Much More!
- Statistics Show Around 6,695 Essex County Residents Cross The Border Daily To Work In Metro Detroit. There Are Also 615 People From Southeastern Michigan Who Commute Daily To The Windsor Area
- Traffic Congestion - 15 Minutes To Any Destination In The City
- Never Get Tired of The Scenic View: Detroit Skyline & River View
- Lifestyle With Class – Over 10 Golf Courses, Marinas, Beaches & Art Gallery
WHY BUY AT EASTSIDE HORIZONS CONDO PROJECT
- Largest Condo Development In Windsor For the Last 15 Years!
- NO Foreign Buyer Tax!
- RECEIVE CMHC First Time Home Buyer Incentive of 10% Equity Loan - Buyer To Qualify
- LOW Interest Rates Driving The Market!
- UNHEARD OF Entry Level Pricing Starting At ONLY $250/ SF Compared To Hamilton at $580/ SF and Toronto at $1100/ SF!
- PERFECT For Cashing Out From An Existing Home For Retirement
- FIRST TIME BUYERS - Get Started Right Here! Build Equity With A Small Investment!
- Low Mortgage, Low Condo Fee, Low Vacancy Rate & High Rental Rates = AMAZING ROI
- Still Want To Know If This Is A Safe Investment? Tarion Registration Is Completed & Project Is OFFICIALLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION!
- GET IN NOW ! - Other Large Developments Are Currently Being Proposed
|Name||Eastside Horizons Windsor|
|Developer||Horizon Investment Holdings Limited|
|Expected Completion||Fall 2020|
|Building Height||Modern 7 – Storey with 60 Units|
|Number Of Units||60 Units|
|Unit Size||From 824 sq. ft. To 1197 sq. ft.|
|Unit Price||From $243,000 To $310,000|
|Amenities||Easy Access to Detroit and HWY 401 ? Next to Trails, Parks and Minutes to Beaches, Dog Park & Shopping|
|Deposit Structure||$10,000 on Signing $10,000 in 30 Days $10,000 in 90 Days|
|Bicycle Storage Cost||$0|
|Fees Per Square Foot||$0.2|
|Address||1676 BANWELL ROAD, Windsor|
|Community||Elizabeth Kishon Park|
|Postal Code||N8P 1P4|