REASON TO BUY
- The Urban Towns offer one of Kitchener's very best locations. Positioned within a master-planned community that will be home to schools, parks and retail, the Urban Towns at Wallaceton are also remarkably close to the new Schlegel Sports Park, larger retail amenities and to the highway.
- Immediately adjacent to RBJ Schlegel Sports Park, Kitchener’s largest athletic park
- Direct commuter access to HWY 401, and within a one-hour drive to Toronto.
- 2-3 bedroom units with covered patios or balconies.
- Appliance package and parking included
- Conveniently located just 10 minutes from CF Fairview Park Mall
- Only 10 minutes from Fairway Station where you will have access to the ION Light Rail Transit (LRT) seamlessly connecting Kitchener, Waterloo and Cambridge, commuting through the Tri-Cities has never been so convenient!
- Fusion Homes is a Tarion Award winning builder committed to excellence in both quality and buyer experience
- Carefully created floor plans offer generous living spaces in each unit with an abundance of both living space and storage?
- Each of the 54 Urban Towns at Wallaceton will feature expansive views and proximity to Wallaceton’s unique central park
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Mortgage Arrangements
|Name||WALLANCETON URBAN TOWNS|
|Developer||Fusion Homes & Heathwood|
|Expected Completion||February, 2021|
|Building Height||3 Storey|
|Number Of Units||54 Urban Towns|
|Unit Size||From 975 sq. ft. To 1415 sq. ft.|
|Unit Price||From $374,900 To $469,900|
|Amenities||Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more|
|Deposit Structure||$5,000 on Signing // Balance to 10% at Firming, $196/month* (Includes Common Area Maintenance, Parking Maintenance, Garbage & Snow Removal) *Estimated Fee at Project Completion|
|Bicycle Storage Cost||$0|
|Fees Per Square Foot||$0|
|Address||Huron Rd & Fischer-Hallman Rd, Kitchener|
|Major Intersection||Huron Rd & Fischer-Hallman Rd, Kitchener|